Who Cares? Magazine - a Poll

Friday, May 22, 2009
I was trying to determine who should grace the cover of Who Cares? Magazine this week, and everywhere I looked, I saw photos of the Gosselins, and how John's alleged affair betrayed the family, how Kate will do it on her own, etc., etc., ad naseum.

This would be a great topic for Who Cares?, but really - I don't want to contribute to those kids having their parents' troubles plastered all over the place. It kind of sucks to be them right now, and the Gosselin's marriage is no one's business but their own.

Which brings me to the point of this post. Tell, me Hot Chicks and Smart Men, are you as tired of seeing Who Cares? Magazine as I am of writing it?

7 comments:

Anne C. said...

I abstain from voting because my answer isn't up there:

Hell, Janiece, if you're tired of it, it doesn't matter what we think. We think you should be happy and entertained by your own blog.

vince said...

I like it, so I voted yes. But I agree with Anne that ultimately you need to blog about what you want to blog about. If you're tired of it, drop it. I'll live.

Probably :-)

Some dude stuck in the Midwest said...

I thought you should have covoered Blago's being on the reality show.

mattw said...

It's amusing, but ultimately it's up to you whether you want to continue. If you're bored with it, don't do it.

Nathan said...

I care deeply about whatever it is that you don't care about on any particular day...or something like that.

Go ahead and ditch it if you want to, but be forewarned that I may respond, "Who Cares" to anything you post for the next few Fridays. :D

hugh57.com said...

It doesn't matter to me if you ditch this feature -- I mean, really, Who Cares? -- as long as you keep Boogie Blogging Friday.

WendyB_09 said...

I think the problem is the same people keep showing up...take Michael Vick for example, no, really, PLEASE take him. In Atlanta we're sick of him, and now that he's out of jail he's front page news again. WHO CARES?!?!?!

No wonder the AJC is struggling!

And hey, if you're bored with it, take it out, it can always return as a guest feature should the need occur.

WendyB_09